Thursday, August 26, 2010

Who's Early Now? :)

/hihi

Hahaha.. I came late yesterday… Just 5 minuten nach the right time.. :) I came viertel von neun then Ma'am asked me why I was late… I should've told her that I bought food for my breakfast downstairs but I can't tell that in German so I just told her "Mein Wecker war kaputt." out of nowhere… Well, actually that was part of that.. I accidentally turned off my cellphone while the alarm was ringing loudly while I was fast asleep.. I woke up at exactly Acht Uhr.. Harsh… :( Well, at least I could say that I was able to regain what I lost by actively participating in class.. Whew.. (It's just sad that I was the only one asked by ma'am where I am not the only one late during that time… Haha.. Mean.. >:) )

Despite of what happened yesterday, I did my best just to go to school early today… Haha.. Happy.. ;) Well… Actually, I have an exam today that's why I was able to get up so early. Heute stehe ich 3 Uhr auf. Haha.. I see to it that whenever I have an exam, I get up so early to prepare. :) I am not cramming in spite of what I said yesterday.. Studying hours before an exam isn't actually my habit.. That's supposed to be part of a joke.. Haha… Actually, I am preparing at least 1-2 weeks before my exam… Especially that our major subjects are so hard that coping with the right schedule is really a tedious task.. Haha.. I wish that our major subjects are as easy as German 10/11… :) I really enjoy studying German.. :)

Hmmm.. Actually, I'm not the first one in class today. As usual, Kiko is the first one to arrive.. :) I'm just the second then Crissy is next then Mimi.. We're just 4 in the room right now and it is already viertel nach acht.. Haha… Hmmm.. I am actually looking forward to this day… (though I have an exam in the afternoon…) Haha..
Deutsch hier we go.. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hah. You should remind me to ask the other latecomers. ;)

    ReplyDelete