Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ready for German 11?

Come German 11, I guess I need to prepare.. ^_^
Hmm.. After evaluating what I learned from German 10, I guess I would have to be better in German 11. Many people keep on telling me that I need to pursue German even after German 11. ( Means more hardships like taking German 12,13 and so on.. Haha..) This would really be helpful in my career especially because my family is planning to migrate in Europe.. Haha.. :) I think that would be fun. (Aside from the fact that Ms. Arroyo would not be my teacher anymore in those subjects.. :( ) But before that, I need to plan my strategy in tackling the next subject.. German LEVEL 2.. Here I come! :)

Hmmm.. So what do I expect to learn in German 11.. (Haha.. Still, I don't know what kind of sentence constructions and situations we would study this time.. ) 
  • I'd like to learn a little bit harder sentence construction. Though I was having a little trouble making my own sentences using the basic sentence construction, I am still eager on learning more about the harder ones... (or even weirder and wilder.. :) )
  • I'd like to know how to tell the time! (haha.. Ms. Arroyo told me once that it's much harder than the usual American way to tell time.. I guess it is because of the different breakdowns of their time.. )
  • I'd like to learn how to use the irregular verbs and the perfect tenses.. I think, that would make my life easier. It's really hard to make sentences especially if you can't convey what you need to say with just a few tenses to choose from.. :)
  • And many more... (My brain feels like it stopped working.. Haha.. I should get some sleep.. :P)

So, in order to improve and know these stuff, what should I do?.. Actually there are many things I would like to try in German 11. First of all, I would allot more time now. ( I am still coping up with my schedule but I will see to it that allot more time and effort in studying the subject. :) ) Next, instead of writing just these blog posts, I would occasionally make a comic strip with German expressions or even conversations, words etc. (Here is an example below.. :) )



The picture above would be my cover for the said "experiment". Haha. That would be my drawing notebook. I usually make scribbles during class. But now, instead of scribbles, I would be drawing a lot of these anime characters and I would include some german phrases so that it would be easier for me to remember them. I could even draw objects with their names written in German and the like.. :) I think this would be fun.. Haha..

For now, this would be the things that I would do. (But I will add for sure sooner or later.. Haha :) )
See yah.. Tschüss! /bye

1 comment:

  1. Nice! That would indeed be fun. I like that you're looking forward to learning the more complicated stuff. I do hope you continue to take German subjects. Think of it as an investment. :)

    ReplyDelete