Monday, August 16, 2010

Neu Plan

Der sechzehnsten August, 2010 -  9:30AM

Guten Morgen! Es ist Montag heute. It’s been weeks and still I haven’t updated my German online portfolio. Entschuldigung! I’ve decided to do many things starting today. Ja! Richtig! I’ll be changing my plans for German 11.

Since I am not able to update my portfolio online, I decided to just update it in my daily planner/organizer/diary. Then I’ll just copy-paste it online as soon as I got hold of an internet connection. (That is most probably every weekends :).. If I don’t have much to do… )

Also, I want to consider now writing in Full German.. I think it will be harder for me to talk to my housemates ('cause I'm living in a boarding house) because it is now the middle of the semester. Everybody seems to be busy nowadays.. Haha.. :) I think it would really help me if I could be fluent in German by being accustomed to writing it.. Not only in my portfolio but also other notes, diaries etc.. (I won't bother writing my major class notes in German.. That would be too hard since we're always writing diagrams and other stuff.. Haha :)) )

Aside from this changes, I will occasionally include class notes here online.. (Especially the mostly used ones.. ) Hmm.. I think it would be easier for me to retain these things as long as I use them always.. :) 

Hmmm.. I guess that would be all for now… :)

1 comment:

  1. Good plans. If writing everything in German proves a bit tricky, you can always use 'Denglisch' too. :)

    ReplyDelete