Thursday, September 23, 2010

Neue Deutschlehrerin...

/hihi
- Still can't get enough of the "Hi hi" emoticon.. Weee.. -

I don't know what's gotten into me but, I just missed Ma'am Roorkee del Rosario - Ong... . :) (Sooo sorry ma'am Jeanne.. But I just feel like it.. Haha.. ;) ) I've seen her again this morning.. And she still knew us... Haha.. Yey... Actually, they're both my favorite profs... Haha.. I treated this subject as one of my major this semester.. Haha.. (Even greater than my Physics 104 which I really hate.. Haha.. :P ) Hmm.. I am really satisfied with the way they handle the class... (Hmm.. Just like the SET's.. ) I just feel researching about her.. hahaha.. (on the internet.. :) )

I just learned that Frau Ong is an Assistant Professor at the Department of European Languages, College of Arts and Letters.. She's teaching German and French.. She taught us German while Frau Arroyo is in Germany for two weeks.. Haha.. (Actually, I thought that I would have a hard time with her because she's talking in German too fast.. hahaha.. unlike Frau Jeanne.. :) But it turned out, the two of them are the same.. They're both great.. haha... )

I really enjoyed studying German.. Really looking forward to learning German 14 & 15 with Ma'am Ong... (If only I could skip 12 & 13.. haha.. ) Maybe I could be minor in German and major in Computer Engineering.. Hahaha... I wish I could go to Germany now and work there.. :) Think I'll serve my country first... Yet I've still got a long way to go.. :D

/blush




No comments:

Post a Comment