Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Finals in Deutsch Elf!

/hihi
Geez.. At long last.. The final exam for German 11 is done! :) Haha.. Though I really had a hard time during the exam... I guess I would have a low grade there.. Hmm.. Well anyways.. It's just now that everything dawned upon me... It all sink in.. We'll be leaving German 10 & 11 in a short while.. Awww... :(


/no


Well.. There are many things to remember in that class.. Haha... I think I'll always remember all great moments we shared together.. Haha.. :) Guess we won't be seeing in other in the future German classes.. Could be, if I take higher German subjects, I'll be seeing some of them... But maybe we'll see each other in other GE classes.. Maybe not.. But that would be alright.. I'll never forget you guys...



I guess it's alright to reveal a secret.. Haha.. Perhaps it's not a secret anymore.. Haha...

  • One of our classmates in German 10/11 is the nephew of Pres. Noynoy Aquino... Haha.. There you go... Peace!! He's just so humble.. So people rarely notice this fact.. Nyahaha.. Try to guess.. Haha..:))

Well.. I'm proud of all of you guys!.. Weeee!!! Cheers!!! :)





Hmmm.. I just inserted this picture of Reichstag in Berlin, Deutschland.. Just like this historical edifice, we'll stay friends through the years.. (May ganon?.. Emo?... Ops.. Tagalog.. :)) )

/please     /bye

No comments:

Post a Comment